Telephone Systems & Cabling
Uncompromised quality, design and workmanship
VoIP is becoming increasingly popular due to its versatile features that many small businesses might overlook, from bandwidth utilization and call forwarding to auto attendant and conferencing.
VoIP services from Cratin Computing give you enterprise level phone features without breaking the bank. With our telephone systems, you will be able to customize a solution to meet and exceed your unique business needs which in turn increases workflow, efficiency and productivity.
However, your networks and communications depend on the quality of your cabling and wiring. Proper planning, design, installation and maintenance of this infrastructure can have a huge impact on your business’ day-to-day operation.
Cratin Computing Co., Inc. provides professional cabling and wiring services that support systems and are scalable to accommodate your needs while being easily integrated with the latest technologies to help you stay more competitive.
Sign up for Cratin Computing's Telephone & Cabling services today and get:
- A phone system with practical features – make and take calls from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or your computer, quickly and easily.
- Enhanced efficiency – stay connected on the move, wherever you are, with more accessible remote connectivity.
- Quick, low-cost installation – we won’t charge you fee on top of fee to install our services. Our flat-rate pricing plans guarantee that!
- Up to code installation – many cable installation companies disregard code completely when it comes to creating a network. We’re not only aware of the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area’s code, but each installation meets or exceeds all city codes
- Quality service – our experts install your system and cabling efficiently, quickly, and cost-effectively
- Outside plant capabilities - for buried and aerial cable networks which include placing poles, transmitters and receivers
- Cable system management - with thorough documentation and computer-aided design
- Expert advice – having trouble choosing between CAT5E or CAT6 cabling? Don’t know if you need new cabling, or just maintenance? We’ll help you make the best choice for your office
Click here to read our case study for more information on how our phone systems can increase productivity and save you money.
If you’re not getting the telephone or cabling services that your company needs, schedule a FREE Network Health Check, and let us help you make better choices.